Sacramento Web Development
Website Design & Development Services
Axios Consulting is a Sacramento web design and development company with over 15 years of experience developing websites in the Sacramento area. We know what works and what doesn’t, and we will work with you to design an engaging, modern website that meets the goals of your business, yet remains user-friendly. Usability is one of the most important elements in any site, and we’re passionate about getting it right the first time.
When you hire Axios Consulting for your Sacramento web development project, you are hiring professional designers and developers trained specifically in web design. And, you’re gaining a team partner that will advise you on the best ways to use your new website to your company’s full advantage.
Every great website was first carefully planned. Our Sacramento web designers and developers with work hand-in-hand with your staff to ensure that every element of your web development project is carefully evaluated and planned at the beginning of your project, not half-way through.
Our process for website development is not only fairly straightforward, it is effective:
- Project Scope: During our initial conversations, we will gather from you a rough idea of your website size and functional requirements (directories, animation, shopping carts, etc.).
- Project Estimate: Once we have the project scope, we will provide an easy-to-understand, comprehensive estimate.
- Contract Phase: With an approved estimate, we will convert the estimate into our standard contract, for our protection – as well as yours.
- Design Meeting: After acceptance of the contract, our designers will meet with your staff to discuss the direction of your new design. We will start with a brief questionnaire, and also discuss production schedule and the items we need in order to begin designing your new website.
- Design Concepts: Our design team then develops design concepts for your new home page and interior page designs.
- Website Build-Out: Once the design concepts are approved, our developers build the pages and other components for the site.
- Quality Assurance: Our staff will review the entirety of your new website for link integrity, image quality and display, and proper functionality.
- Website Launch: Upon final client approval, we will backup all files from your existing site and launch your new site to the public.
- Website Training: After the website has launched, we will provide basic training on your website’s new technologies via phone or in-person meeting.
While the process may vary slightly depending on your particular needs, one thing will always remain the same: good communication between us and you. From our initial conversation to the launch of your new website, you can expect superior customer service, prompt attention, and a lot of listening.